- VPC is a Logical Datacenter in AWS consist of Virtual Private Gateways, Network Access Control Lists, Subnets and Security Groups.
- 1 Subnet = 1 Availability Zone
- Security Group is Stateful - If you open any port eg: 443 it automatically opens inbound and outbound for it.
- Access Control List is Stateless - If you open any port eg: 443 it will not automatically open inbound and outbound for it. You have to do it manually.
- VPC Peering is possible in Star Formation - 1 Central VPC can be pair with the 4 VPC and no transit peering is allowed.